Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shredding the Slopes by Moonlight...Jahúú

About the only joy in my life right now is my snowboarding. Though I can never put other things entirely out of my mind, at least while I am riding I can (must) focus on something else, if only for a minute or two. I have found the slopes at Snoqualmie to be pretty rad, with great overall weaving opportunities and a few sketchy spots to test my (hopefully) improving skills. I plan on spending as much time as possible riding there on my trips over and back to Seattle, heck I am even getting pretty good. Monday night found me weaving down the run on Central Summit in a freezing rain, icy, pretty whack conditions, but managing to keep an edge and even throwing a sick move or two at it...I was pretty stoked and just kicking it. Of course, I did manage a few pretty gnarly bonks but kept throwing it down until they turned out the lights...it was like totally bitchin', dudes;-)

...and dudes, it is a GF cap, so I just KNOW that you love it too, right?;-)

No comments: